Tuesday, April 7, 2009

After 2 days with no Dr Pepper. 

In a continual effort to better my health, I have noticed its like I am driving on a bumpy road. All ups and downs and I pretty much end up no where, just annoyed with all the bumps. 
So I decided to go a few days without dr. pepper. It wasn't so much a conscious effert to quit for 2 days, but rather- One day I went without, and the next day I didn't need one either. 

My conclusions:
1) I was way more tired in the afternoon
2) I was way more hungry and snacky throughout the day
3) The work day drug on and on
4) No one cared
5) No noticable difference in health
6) The third day I had 3 dr peppers, so what did this solve?

So if you ever wonder if I will EVER give up dr pepper, the answer is no. I may switch to diet momentarily or skip a few days, but it just makes me entirely too happy to quit and happiness is good for your health, do your research.

No comments: